www.Internationalmorocco.com is intended to be a special corner of exchange and learning, for free thinkers, creators, as well as for those beautiful hearts and minds, the intellectually and spiritually enlightened, from Morocco and beyond. The mission is to encourage Moroccan youth to learn English and to use it as a tool to interact and to succeed in our ultra-modern globalized world. The founders, team of volunteers and enthusiasts have now decided to take this experience to another level. In addition to raising awareness of the importance of the English as a tool for the general public in Morocco, the mission now is:
- To inspire Moroccans, particularly the youth to improve their English and gain confidence in writing and communicating in the language.
- To Increase interaction between Moroccans and people of the international community, including Moroccans of the world, regardless of ideologies and political affiliations, by sharing and exchanging opinions, poems, essays, flash fiction, photos, short documentary videos, graphic designs and more , in English or standard Arabic .
- To deliver news about Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Culture, art, technology, education and entrepreneurship.
- To offer a place for those learning Arabic as a foreign language, to share and publish their creative work and writings in Arabic.
- To facilitate networking and better understanding among entrepreneurs and innovators.
- To make knowledge, the Arts and culture available to the widest audience.
All contributions in English and Standard Arabic are welcome. Minimum language and grammar clarity are required, and should relate to the topics mentioned above. The more voices that gather at the site, the richer our experience will be.
Hafid Alawi :
Moroccan Mobile: + 212 6 61 44 82 64
Canadian Mobile & WhatsApp: +1 514 585 3638